The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) identified ten* teams that will participate in the all-Ukrainian competition on international humanitarian law in Kyiv on 26-28 November 2019.
Representatives of the following universities** got the highest scores in the examination of the written applications:
- Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University (team of Sukhanova A.)
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (team of Ivanysko S.)
- Ivan Franko Lviv National University (team of Novashok D.)
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (team of Basysta A.)
- National Academy of National Guard of Ukraine (team of Holovatskyi A.)
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University (team of Minder A.)
- National University “Odessa Academy of Law” (team of Danyshenko D.)
- Ternopil National Economic University (team of Martsenko N.)
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (team of Zagainov E.)
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University (team of Kucher M.)
*Following articles 2.4, 5.1, and 5.2 of the Rules of the Competition, the ICRC decided to expand the list of participants adding two more teams to be part of the oral rounds this year.
**The initial list published on the ICRC web site on October 18, 2018 was expanded with the team from the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (team of Zagainov E.) and the team from Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University (team of Kucher M.).